Fixed Dentures in La Mesa
Most patients with full dentures or those patients with failing crowns and bridgework, who have loose teeth, severe bone loss or decayed teeth can benefit dramatically from this revolutionary dental treatment concept in just one day!
- Improve their quality of life with natural-like teeth, immediately
- Fixed and secured to dental implants
- Treat the new teeth as your natural teeth
- On-going follow-up with a prosthodontist – an implant expert
- Dr. Peter F. Johnson is a Board Certified Specialist in Prosthodontics
Whenever I consult with patients who need dentures, I ask them two important questions…."What are their expectations?" and "What is their greatest wish pertaining to their teeth?" The majority of responses have been, "Well Dr. Johnson, I would really like to have my teeth feel as close to natural teeth as possible, and to improve my quality of life before needing dentures."
I am elated to respond to their wishes with a, "Yes!" Through the great advancements in today's modern dentistry, patients can obtain a natural smile as well as a superior quality of life. As a Board Certified Prosthodontist, who has spent countless hours of training and years of experience specializing in this area of dental restoration, I can successfully fabricate a fixed (non-removable) bridge on either the upper or lower jaw (or both jaws) with as few as four implants per arch, at any age!
It is important to note that patients who have existing dentures can also achieve these same results and benefit dramatically with secured, fixed dentures!
This treatment involves:
- Removal of all necessary teeth
- Placement of dental implants
- NO major bone grafting or other complex surgical procedures
- Attachment of the new teeth to the implants within 24 hours
- Wearing "fixed" teeth throughout the healing stage
- Customized esthetic and functional final prosthesis fabricated after healing
The many patients I have treated throughout the years tell me with complete joy that they have a new lease on life with their beautiful smile that looks and feels natural. Not only did the treatment improve their smile esthetically, but it enhanced their self-esteem and allowed them to experience the foods and activities they enjoyed the most!
For more information, please call our office at (619)463-3737 for a consultation with Dr. Johnson. It will change your life forever!
Our La Mesa, CA dental office, conveniently located near the Sharp-Grossmont Medical Center, has been proud to serve the Greater San Diego community over the past twenty years. The office is located in the Grossmont Medical Center on the ground level floor of building #1. Free patient parking is adjacent to the office, as well as, easy freeway access.